MARGARITAVILLE HOLLYWOOD BEACH RESORT TO HOST WEEKEND-LONG ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION NOVEMBER 18 TO 20Resort Ringing in One Year with Special Restaurant Offers, Spa and Retail Promotions, Margarita-Making Demos, Live Entertainment and More
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, located on the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk in South Florida, invites guests and local residents to join in celebrating its one-year anniversary with a special weekend of festivities. From Friday, November 18 through Sunday, November 20, the 349-room 17-story destination resort will offer food and beverage promotions, retail discounts, spa specials, live entertainment and more.
“We are looking forward to celebrating our one-year anniversary with an exciting weekend of signature events and promotions that will showcase our destination resort,” said Cate Farmer, resort general manager. “In true Margaritaville fashion, the weekend will exude fun and escapism, including amazing live entertainment, unique retail and spa discounts, and several opportunities to take a bite out of paradise with signature food and beverage promotions.”
Special Activities and Live Entertainment
Highlights of the special anniversary weekend will include stilt walkers, magician acts, and of course, the best of the best live entertainment across the property’s multiple stages and venues including the Hollywood Beach Bandshell, Margaritaville restaurant and 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill.
Food & Beverage Promotions
In addition to the numerous activities all weekend long, the resort will be serving up tasty promotions throughout the weekend at its eight food and beverage venues, including:
- A kick-off to the weekend on Friday, November 18, at the property’s sunset spot – 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill – with $5 boat drinks and $5 bites, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- $5 anniversary hot dogs at Floridays Airstream Café, a beachfront refurbished airstream trailer named after the 1986 album and song by Jimmy Buffett.
- $1 small coffees during a ‘Coffee Happy Hour’ from 3 to 6 p.m. each day at the Margaritaville Coffee Shop
- A special Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Margaritaville restaurant that will feature an exciting array of the restaurant’s signature items including Jimmy’s Jammin’ Jambalaya®, Cheeseburger in Paradise® sliders, fried chicken and waffles and more
- A $5 Sangrita – the resort’s version of a Bloody Mary with a tequila twist – on Sunday afternoon at the License to Chill Bar on the resort’s 11th floor rooftop terrace
- A $5 “Anniversarita,” a specialty anniversary margarita that will be featured at several of the resort’s food and beverage venues during the course of the weekend
- A three-course prix fixe anniversary dinner menu at the resort’s upscale dining concept, JWB Prime Steak and Seafood, which will be priced at $55 per person, and feature Pompano en Papillote, a filet of pompano baked in a sealed parchment paper envelope (a nod to the traditional first anniversary gift, paper)
St. Somewhere Spa will offer a variety of spa specials during the resort’s anniversary weekend, each specially priced at $99. These will include a classic 50-minute St. Somewhere Swedish Massage, a 50-minute Sun Soother Facial, or the popular 50-minute Signature Lost Shaker of Salt Scrub, which invites spa-goers to quench their skin and taste buds as they can sip on a complimentary margarita during the treatment.
Retail Discounts & Shopping Events
Guests can sip and shop with complimentary champagne Friday evening in the ‘Live Life Like a Song’ retail store, including 20 percent off all regular priced merchandise.
On Saturday from noon to 2 p.m., shoppers can learn how to make (and taste) a signature Margaritaville margarita using the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker®. If guests or local residents haven’t tried one, this is the chance! A 10% discount on Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker® purchases will be available during the event, with free shipping. Those who do not purchase the item on-site during the margarita mixology session can enter to win the chance to keep the party rolling at home, with a free Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker®.
In honor of the celebratory weekend, Margaritaville Surf Shop, located next to the resort’s signature FlowRider® and LandShark Bar & Grill, is also offering 20 percent off select items throughout the anniversary weekend.
Why not stay and play all weekend? The resort is offering a special “Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Turns One! Anniversary Offer” for those wishing to be part of the weekend celebration. The experiential package includes two welcome cocktails, a $50 daily resort credit and valet parking. Guests who book the package will receive an added bonus – the chance to come back to Destination Paradise again, with a surprise discount code for their next booking, upon checkout.* Nightly rates start at $253.20 with the package.
For full details on the anniversary weekend celebration at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, please visit www.margaritavillehollywoodbeachresort.com/anniversary-celebrationor call (844)-562-5625. Follow Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/MargaritavilleHollywoodBeachResort/ and on Twitter and Instagram @Mville_HBR.
About Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
The AAA Four Diamond-rated Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a 17-story, 349-room destination resort and entertainment complex offering an authentic, “no worries” tropical vibe inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett. Designed to offer an extensive array of amenities combined with a high degree of hospitality, service and attention to detail, this oceanfront resort is located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades on the famed Broadwalk in Hollywood, Florida. The perfect setting for guests to escape the everyday and just chill, the resort features multiple diverse restaurant concepts, a full-service spa with eleven treatment rooms, a state-of-the-art oceanfront fitness center, an array of shopping outlets, 30,000 square-feet of flexible function space, an extensive on-site water recreation area with multiple pools, FlowRider® Double and three live entertainment venues. Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is professionally co-managed by Coral Hospitality and Margaritaville.
*Offer subject to availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply.