Celebrate National Bowling Day and Escape the Summer Heat at Gulfstream Park!
Wanna beat the summer heat? Gulfstream Park has a wide variety of shopping and dining options as well as activities perfect for anyone looking to cool off from the Florida heat.
National Bowling Day is coming up this Saturday, August 12 and there’s plenty of fun to “spare” at Strike 10
Strike 10 at Gulfstream Park is an ultra-modern venue with 11 AMF professional bowling lanes, a full-size arcade room, pool tables, air hockey, a 50-foot bar and full menu. So, whether you’re looking for the perfect place to bowl with friends and family, meet for late night drinks or even host your next special event, Strike 10 at Gulfstream Park is the ultimate hotspot for a night on the town.
Strike 10 is also holding a Facebook contest in honor of #NationalBowlingDay where you tag a friend and tell them which Strike 10 activity you love the most (Bowling, Billiards or Arcade Games) for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Winner will be selected on Saturday, August 12.
Here are a few other places to cool down this summer:
- BRIO Tuscan Grille
- Italian restaurant serving authentic cuisine with drink specials.
- Cool Corner
- A unique children’s entertainment center with fun staffed interactive play stations and full-service family restaurant.
- Color Me Mine
- The world’s leading pottery painting studio is the perfect place to design your own masterpiece, plus it’s BYOB!
- Frankey’s Sports Bar
- Upscale sports bar with great happy hour deals and farm fresh dishes and snacks.
- 18 private karaoke rooms with an in-room dining experience with an extensive wine, beer, spirits and cocktail menu.
- Venetian Nail Spa
- Take break from the heat with a nice mani/pedi.
- Yard House
- Famous for their large selection of tap beers, great made-from-scratch food and classic rock music with an energetic vibe and outdoor patio.