Supercar week and Exotic Car Society Sunday, hosted a great FREE to the public family day and car show at CityPlace Doral. The plaza was filled with exotic imports, vintage, classic and race-cars from private owners, high performance shops and regional dealers. Guests enjoyed a day of strolling, shopping and brunching at one of the many restaurants onsite including Cabo Flats, Brimstone and Angelo Elia Pizza, Bar and Tapas.
Information on the Batmobiles: Luis Naar custom built the Batmobile for the Batmobile Children’s Project
The fun-filled event will be coupled with shopping, dining and entertainment specials:
- Hourly fountain shows
- Cabo Flats: $15 Bottomless Mimosas and live DJ
- Brimstone: $15 Bottomless Mimosas
- City Works Eatery & Pour House: The Churchill Bloody Mary for $11
- Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern: $18 Bottomless Mimosas
- Angelo Elia Pizza, Bar and Tapas: $15 Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s
For more information visit HERE.