On Friday December 8 during Art Basel, blu presented the MAXIM December Miami Issue Party at The Plymouth Miami Beach. The event, hosted by December MAXIM cover model and Victoria’s Secret Angel Martha Hunt, featured performances by Rick Ross, Daye Jack, DJ Irie, and a unique “scratchiti” art experience from street artist Marco Santini.
Special moments from the party included:
- Rick Ross performed his breakout hit “Hustlin'” as a tribute to his late friend and longtime manager, Black Bo
- MAXIM December cover model Martha Hunt and Hip-hop artist Daye Jack both admired the “scratchiti” performance balcony at The Plymouth Miami Beach
- Model Joy Corrigan visited the blu cabana to check out the new product
- Marco Santini’s art experience took special inspiration from the blu brand style
- DJ Irie and Daye Jack connected in The Plymouth hallway outside the performance area
- DJ Irie is visiting LA next week to host Shazzam