CITYPLACE DORAL ANNOUNCES 2018 OPENINGS AND EVENTS
New Tenants Include Improv Comedy Club and Suviche MIAMI
CityPlace Doral announces exciting new culinary and entertainment tenants slated to open throughout 2018 as well as special events for locals and visitors to enjoy. Developed by The Related Group, the mixed-use development has become South Florida’s latest lifestyle destination with a diverse array of culinary, entertainment and retail hotspots. The first openings of 2018 will be Martini Bar and Vapiano.
“We are thrilled to announce the lineup of new tenants that will open their doors this year to visitors and residents of Doral,” said Steve Patterson, President and CEO of Related Development. “CityPlace Doral has brought something new and unique to the neighborhood, offering a diverse mix of cuisine, retail and exciting entertainment options the city has never before experienced.”
Patrons can look forward to the following culinary and entertainment openings in 2018:
• Martini Bar: a contemporary nighttime entertainment venue providing live entertainment and a blend of gourmet cuisine
• Mojito Latin Cuisine and Bar: a Latin tapas bar offering evolved and sophisticated cuisine with a blend of Latin music perfect for dancing all day
• VAPIANO: modern European restaurant offering a variety of Italian dishes prepared fresh to order in front of guests at individual stations in the middle of the restaurant. Pizza, pasta, antipasti, and dolci are all prepared daily at the restaurant to provide only the freshest ingredients to guests. Dishes can be individually refined, and fresh herbs on each table are available for everyone to add to their dish.
• Suviche: a combination of Japanese and Peruvian cuisines offering an array of beautifully crafted and flavorful sushi rolls, ceviche’s and sautéed Peruvian specialties
• Battosai: from the Sushi Siam dining chain, a unique authentic blend of Japanese and Thai food
• Gyu Kaku Japanese BBQ: offering Korean barbecued cuisine prepared at the table on a flaming charcoal grill
• Novecento: a distinct selection of Argentinian influenced dishes, signature premium steaks and pastas
• Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen: featuring live entertainment, a beer garden with beers on tap and light bites to share
• Improv Comedy Club: a premier stand-up comedy club that offers amazing food and first-class comedy.
“We can’t wait to finally open our doors at CityPlace Doral and serve our fresh food to guests,” said Mauricio Lopez, General Manager at VAPIANO Doral. “We have been getting many calls and messages from people who know us from our Brickell location
that are living or working in Doral and the feedback has been tremendous.”
In addition to the upcoming openings, CityPlace Doral will host multiple special events throughout 2018 including Taste of CityPlace Doral, Fashion Show, 2018 World Cup Watch Parities, Car Shows and more!
For more information on CityPlace Doral, visit http://www.cityplacedoral.com.
About CityPlace Doral: Developed by The Related Group, CityPlace Doral is a mixed-use complex opened in early 2017. Nestled in the dynamic employment center of Doral in the heart of MiamiDade County, the project features 250,000 square feet of retail space, including more than 40 dining, shopping and entertainment destinations as well as 700 luxury rentals. CityPlace Doral was designed by the global architecture firm Arquitectonica, and the property’s entertainment retail component is anchored by a roster of firstclass tenants from all over the country.
About The Related Group: For nearly three decades The Related Group and Related Companies have been at the forefront of South Florida’s urban evolution. The firms’ proven track record and ongoing commitment to socially responsible development has made them standouts in the area’s competitive marketplace, and their dynamic team of industry leaders have cemented the firms as the top developers of luxury condominiums around the country. For more information, please visit relatedgroup.com.